Swamp Bath!



We love to make bath time super fun in our home. When I saw this amazingly fun sensory bath at Growing a Jeweled Rose, I knew I had to try this out! Definitely check our her blog for more amazing ideas!

 I started by cooking some spaghetti noodles, then coloring them with plain food coloring.





Next, I added a few drops of green food coloring to their bath water. Note: This does not stain the kids or the tub.  Then I added what few creatures I could find.





Then I dumped in the noodles.



Next: Add children!

My boys loved this wild and wacky bath! They ended up stringing the noodles all over themselves to become swamp monsters!

Afterwards, I just scooped the noodles out of the tub (yep, that took some time) and the did a quick tub wipe down. Totally worth it.

Have a playful day!




    Posts Related

  • parenting,play

No comments:

Post a Comment