Calling all Bloggers and Reviewers

I just released The Newbie's Guide to Positive Parenting Second Edition!


Happily, the book is already on the bestseller list and is #1 in the Hot New Releases in 2 categories! Yay!

I'm looking for 20 bloggers who would like to read a FREE PDF copy of my book to review on your blog and on Amazon/Goodreads. If you're an interested blogger, please send me an email to admin@positive-parents.org with the subject line "BLOG REVIEW."

I'm also looking for 10 people who are willing to read a FREE PDF copy of my book and leave honest Amazon/Goodreads reviews. If you would like to receive a free PDF in exchange for leaving a review, please email me at admin@positive-parents.org with the subject line "REVIEWER."

I also have a giveaway going! Read a free chapter of my book and leave a comment on that blog post to be entered to win a free gifted Kindle version of the book!

As always, I appreciate your support! You can help me spread the word by sharing from , tweeting with me on , following me on , and telling your friends.

You may buy this Hot New Release and instant bestseller at these locations:

Buy The Newbie's Guide to Positive Parenting in paperback or on  on .

Buy the paperback in the Createspace eStore .

Purchase the NOOK version .

Purchase the PDF version of this book .


PIN THESE!!


















    Posts Related

  • books,discipline,paradigm shift,parenting

No comments:

Post a Comment